By accessing this website, you accept the following conditions of use:
- The text, images, graphics, sound files, animation files, video files and their arrangement ("Material") contained on the website have been prepared for the sole purpose of providing general information about "Coca-Cola İçecek & its subsidiary" ("collectively CCI").
- Whilst CCI has taken all reasonable care in the preparation of all material on this website and information provided via this website ("Content"), no representation or warranty is made as to its accuracy and/or completeness and CCI shall accept no liability for its content and/or any reliance placed thereon.
- Neither CCI nor any of its employees shall be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss and/or damages from the use of any Material contained on or referred to in the website and liability is hereby disclaimed to the fullest extent permissible by law.
- The copyright in the Material contained on this website belongs to CCI or The Coca-Cola Company as indicated. The Material on this website is all subject to copyright and other intellectual property protection. The Material on this website may not be copied for commercial use or distribution, nor may the Material be modified or re-posted to other sites. The unauthorised reproduction or use of any such Material is strictly prohibited.
- This web-site may contain forward-looking statements based on the beliefs of CCI. When used in this web-site, words such as "anticipate", "believe", estimate", "expect", "intend", "plan", and "project" are intended to identify forward-looking statements. Such statements reflect the views of CCI as of the date made in respect to future events and are subject to risks and uncertainties. CCI disclaims any intention or obligation to update these forward-looking statements.
- This website contains links to external sites which are not under the control of CCI. Therefore we are not responsible for the contents of the any linked sites.
- The conditions of use shall be governed by Turkish laws.