Protection of Personal Data
This documentation herein is prepared pursuant to Article 10 with the title “Data Controller’s Obligation to Inform” of the Protection of Personal Data Law numbered 6698 (the “Act”), regarding collection, process and storage of your personal data by Coca-Cola İçecek Anonim Şirketi, Coca-Cola Satış ve Dağıtım Anonim Şirketi and Mahmudiye Kaynak Suyu Limited Şirketi (referred to herein as “Companies” or “us/we”) acting in their capacity as the Data Controller. In accordance with our Companies’ understanding of conducting its business in a transparent and honest manner and in full compliance with laws, we would like to inform you that your personal data will be processed within the legal framework as described in the Act. Unless otherwise specified in the legislation, we process and store your data as long as the legal reasons for process and storage exist.
Purpose of Processing Personal Data
In addition to the information obtained for the purpose of our operations and/or legal obligation, your personal data you shared with us through various communication channels such as our websites, call centers, social responsibility projects or campaigns in a written or other ways shall be processed to the extent permitted by law, for the purpose of determination and carrying out of our Companies’ business plans, execution of our human resources policies, management of customer demand, satisfaction and complaint processes, maintaining the security of our Companies’ operation centers, as well as offering our services for your usage and fulfilling our obligations arising out of the nature of our services and ensuring the best services we undertake to render.
Transfer of the Processed Personal Data
Within the scope of the aforementioned reasons, Companies may transfer your personal data to:
- Business partners which provide services for ensuring the business continuity of our Companies,
- Third party service providers that processes personal data on behalf of the Companies,
- Other third parties insofar as may be necessary for the purposes of : (i) compliance with the administrative demands, judicial decisions or law; (ii) Pleading against third party claims/demands; and (iii) anti-fraud or giving assistance to an investigation,
We may also transfer your personal data to third parties, in the event of sale or transfer of our assets or our Companies, in whole or in part (including without limiting to reorganization, demerger, dissolution or liquidation of the Company or assets).
Rights of the Data Subject
According to the Article 11 of the Act, by applying to us you have the right to;
- Learn whether your personal data have been processed;
- Request information if your data have been processed;
- Learn the purpose of processing of your personal data and whether your data are used in accordance with the intended purpose;
- Know the domestic and foreign third parties which your data have been transferred;
- Request correction in case of incomplete or inaccurate personal data process;
- Request permanent deletion or destruction of your personal data within the framework of the conditions set forth under Article 7 of the Act;
- Request notification to the third parties which your data have been transferred, regarding actions taken as per paragraphs (e) and (f) above;
- Object to any negative result occurred as a result of the exclusive analysis of your personal data by automated systems;
- Demand compensation for the damages incurred arising out of unlawful process of your personal data.
If you want to Contact us Regarding your Demands
If you want to contact us in order to provide feedbacks or ask questions under the Act, you may deliver your written request along with your Turkish identity card, whether personally or in writing to the address at OSB Mah. Deniz Feneri Sok. No:4 34776 Ümraniye, İstanbul or transmit it to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com with secure electronic signature. Written requests within this scope will be accepted after an identity authentication and then answered to you in due course.