PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
The acknowledgement herein is prepared pursuant to Article 10, titled “Data Controller’s Obligation to Inform” of the Protection of Personal Data Law numbered 6698 (the “Act”), regarding collection, process and storage of your personal data as a “Data Controller”, by Coca-Cola İçecek Anonim Şirketi (referred to as “CCI”). CCI conducts all its activities and business in accordance with the principles of lawfulness, honesty, and transparency and in accordance with the legal framework as described in the Act. Accordingly, your personal data is being processed for a compulsory fulfillment of the statutory obligations due to your visit to www.cci.com.tr/
Our company has been using your personal data for the purposes described above and to ensure the proper performance of the service;
- With business partners that will provide services in order to establish the provision of relevant technical service,
- Where necessary (i) to comply with administrative requests, court order or law; (ii) To defend ourselves against the claims / demands of third parties and (iii) To support the fight against fraud or the investigation, shares and transfers to them.
By applying to us in accordance with Article 11 of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 you have rights as below;
- to learn whether your personal data is processed,
- to request information about your personal data if it has been processed,
- Learning the purpose of processing your personal data and whether it is used appropriately,
- Knowing the third parties to whom your personal data has been transferred domestically or abroad,
- If your personal data is incomplete or incorrectly processed, to request their correction, to request their deletion or destruction within the framework of the conditions stipulated in Article 7 of the Law,
- To request the third parties to whom your personal data has been transferred to be notified of the transactions made in accordance with subparagraphs (d) and (e) above
- to object to any unfavorable result arising from the analysis of your personal data exclusively with automated systems,
- In the event that you suffer damage due to unlawful processing of your personal data, you have the right to demand the compensation of the damage.
Pursuant to Article 11 of the Act on the Protection of Personal Data No.6698; You have right to update if it changed, If you want to contact us, give feedback or direct your questions within the scope of Law No.6698, you can send your request to OSB Mah. Deniz Feneri Sk. No: 4 34776 Dudullu-Ümraniye / İstanbul in person, you can send it in writing or send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with secure electronic signature.
In this context, written applications to be made on the subject will be accepted following the identity verification to be made by us and you will be returned within the legal periods.